- The International Association of Paediatric Dentistry (IAPD) vision is to be the “Global Voice for Children’s Oral Health”
- To constitute a forum for the exchange of international information concerning paediatric dentistry.
- To contribute to the progress and promotion of the oral health of children and to encourage research in this field.
- To arrange scientific meetings in order to enhance awareness of up to date criteria.
- To encourage all paediatric dentists to share knowledge and to guarantee equal treatment for all children.